In today’s episode, we get to hear from Chris Marlow, founder and CEO of Help One Now, which works with local leaders in many countries around the world.
In this episode you will learn about:
- the importance of supporting high capacity, local leaders
- the role outsiders need to play in helping others
- why failure is crucial in innovation
- how to foster healthy collaboration and a culture of cooperation
- how Chris’ new book, Doing Good is Simple, came to be
- ways we can all help in the orphan crisis
- the role of short term missions
- the connection between poverty alleviation and orphan care
Links from this episode:
Visit DoingGoodisSimplebook.com and ChrisMarlow.me for the free resources with the pre-order of Chris’ new book.
Books mentioned in the show: