In Episode 20, you will hear from Andy Crouch, author of Strong and Weak: Embracing a Life of Love, Risk and True Flourishing, and Executive Editor of Christianity Today.
In this week’s episode you will hear about:
- The power of the 2×2 vs. linear thinking, particularly in the context of parenting and flourishing
- Why authority and vulnerability are necessary components of true flourishing
- Why for a leader to truly flourish, she needs to enter into the deepest suffering in the world
- How exploitation and suffering are inextricably linked
- Flourishing in leadership, short-term trips, and cross-cultural ministry
Books mentioned in the show: