In Episode 1 of Season 2, you will hear from Josh Shipp, author of the best-selling book, The Teen’s Guide to World Domination, global youth empowerment expert, and acclaimed speaker.
In this week’s episode, Josh shares with us about you will hear about:
- His inspirational story of transformation from a troubled foster youth into a husband, father, and global leader
- His life lessons that are helping troubled youth around the world
- How we can transform troubled youth from being a likely statistic into being a success story
- How Babe Ruth can help us connect with and earn trust from troubled youth
- Why we need to transition from being an air traffic controller into a coach
We’ll also hear about:
- What we can expect from Season 2 of Think Orphan
- The need for more resources in foster care for men, by men, in our first installment of “Thoughts from the Field”—Andrew Schneidler of The Permanence Project shares his thoughts on this issue.
Links from the show:
Books mentioned in the show: