In Episode 22, you will hear from Jamie Ivey, host of the podcast The Happy Hour with Jamie Ivey. Jamie is an adoptive Mom, speaker, advocate and author.
In this week’s episode, Jamie shares about a variety of topics, including:
- The decision to adopt and the journey to bring home three of their children through adoption.
- The importance of empowering women across the globe
- How our purchases can keep families together and prevent orphans
- How Jamie highlights women doing great things through her podcast
- Her trip with Help One Now
- The prison ministry she is apart of through Redeem Ministries
We’ll also hear about:
- The need for pastors and churches to be involved in orphan care in our installment of “Thoughts from the Field”— Mike Howerton, Pastor of Overlake Christian Church in Seattle, Washington
Links from the show: