In Episode 27, you will hear from Dwight “Transparent” Taylor, Sr., International Empowerment Speaker, Manhood Advocate, Coach, BET Music Matters Winner, and ESPN Featured Hip-Hop Artist.
In this episode, Dwight talks with Phil about:
- How his life experiences have led him to advocate for authentic manhood in our world today
- The importance of fathers in sons’ and daughters’ lives
- The importance of mentors’ in the lives of young males in fatherless homes
- The 3 most important “hoods” in a man’s life
- The REAL Manhood Conference and the 4 pillars of manhood
We’ll also hear about:
- Phil’s and Kelly’s thoughts on the “Mail Bag” question about
- In “Thoughts from the Field,” Bruce Kendrick shares with us what he believes is one of the biggest issues the orphan care movement is facing today.
- The latest installment of “Phil and Kelly Recommend”
Links from the show: