In Episode 35, you will hear from Jason Weber, National Director of Foster Care Initiatives for Christian Alliance for Orphans.
Jason and Phil talk about:
- Some words of wisdom to foster and adoptive parents from his own story and experiences
- His work with churches, organizations, and individuals as part of his work with CAFO’s Foster Care Initiatives
- Great foster care resources and how anyone can get involved with foster care in real ways, big and small
- Why and how 344 people came together to create the children’s book, Farmer Herman and the Flooding Barn
- And much more!
We’ll also hear:
- “Thoughts from the Field” from David Foster
- A book recommendation from Phil
Links from the show
Christian Alliance for Orphans – Foster Movement
Books mentioned in the show: