In Episode 81, you will hear from Propaganda, Hip-Hop Artist, Speaker, and Activist, talking with Phil about:
- Intersectionality – what it is, what it has to do with us, and how we work together around the world.
- How we are called to oneness, not sameness or uniformity
- What we can learn from his music, including extended discussion about his songs, “Don’t Listen to Me,” “Bored of Education,” and “I Ain’t Got an Answer.”
- Race issues and how racial reconciliation can actually happen.
- The concept of privilege, how it affects us and our society, and how we can learn from other cultures
- What justice looks like in our broken world, and how we can live in community with people from other races and cultures
- How we need to reform our education system
- The importance of family and community in the flourishing of society
- How can we keep high standards for excellence in our society
- And much more!
Links from the show:
- The Red Couch Podcast
- “Intersectional” by Propaganda – Qideas Video
- Think Orphan Episodes with Jeff Sandefer, Episode 53 & Episode 54
- The Cosby Show
Videos from Propaganda:
Books mentioned on the show: