In Episode 96, you will hear from Stacie Harris, Assistant US Attorney and anti-trafficking advocate, talking with Phil about:
- Her fight against the trafficking of minors as an Assistant US Attorney
- The legal anatomy and scope of human trafficking
- Why it is difficult to prosecute traffickers and other offenders
- How her work is interconnected with fatherlessness, family strengthening, and the care of orphaned and vulnerable children.
- How the breakdown of family contributes to the human trafficking crisis
- How the Church can effectively fight against human trafficking
- And much more!
Books mentioned on the show: