In Episode 98, you will hear from Dr. Jephat Chifamba, talking with Phil about:
- His three passions in life: ministering to children, making sure orphans are cared for properly and teaching others to care for orphans well.
- The evolution of his mindset from institutional/residential care to family-based care with the help of a determined fellow practitioner.
- Partnering with and working through churches as the solution to the orphan crisis in Zimbabwe.
- Educating Pastors and congregations to adopt, foster, and care for orphans to eventually end the need for orphanages.
- Supporting social workers to influence government adoption policy
- How he uses the TO podcast to address the specific needs and questions of his friends, coworkers and peers.
Links from the show:
Books mentioned on the show: