In Episode 99, you will hear from Rick Morton, Vice President of Engagement at Lifeline Child Services, talking with Phil about:
- The current conversation around international adoption, including hard questions to consider when identifying the best solution for children.
- Why he believes the number of international adoptions is decreasing.
- The role of government in creating and enforcing adoption policy.
- The role of the church in adopting and supporting adoptive families.
- Using and interpreting scripture in our mandates for adoption, hospitality, and service.
- Discerning the influence of culture in our theology, intentions and actions.
- The American emphasis on results-driven impact and abiding well with other cultures.
Links from the show:
Books mentioned on the show: