In episode 106, Adrian Collins, an adoptive mother and advocate for women facing unplanned pregnancies, talks with Phil about:
- The shock and shame of becoming pregnant as a junior in college, the direction and advice she received from people she trusted and walking out on her abortion appointment.
- What women in similar situations need to hear from those that love them.
- How churches can advocate for life by welcoming and mentoring young men and women facing unplanned pregnancies.
- Being on both ends of the adoption process – as both a birth mother and an adoptive mother.
- Reuniting with her birth daughter after 11 years of separation and building trust over honest conversations.
Links from the show: