In Episode 107, Phil talks with Kim de Blecourt, adoptive mother and Executive Director of Nourished Hearts, about:
- Living for a year in a Russian-controlled region of Ukraine waiting on the release of her adopted son.
- Choosing to share her story as it was unfolding and sticking it out when you know God has called you to something that seems impossible.
- Returning to Ukraine, starting Nourished Hearts and “wrapping around” churches so they can “wrap around” local orphan care providers.
- Doing things right, working for the long term and prioritizing programs for maximum impact over time.
- Kim’s new bible study, the journey she experienced while writing it, and practicing the habit of saying “yes” to God.
Links from the show: