In Episode 116, Phil talks to Beth Woods, Executive Director of Hope’s Promise, about:
- Building her family through adoption after a series of pregnancy tragedies and how her experience trained her for the work she is doing now.
- The shifts in US foster and adoption processes, including a significant decrease of international adoptions, foster-to-adopt programs, and general birth rates.
- The unique services Hope’s Promise provides to birth mothers and fathers to empower them to choose life.
- How to get involved in the global orphan crisis in actionable, tangible ways.
- How a lack of advocacy in the US is one of the biggest challenges faced in the global crisis.
Links from the show:
Books mentioned on the show: