In Episode 130, you will hear from Juan Porto, Director of Back2Back’s ministry in Monterrey, Mexico, talking with Phil about:
- Juan’s story — started as a foster parent for 13 years
- Back2Back’s Hope Program in Mexico, and how it works with orphaned and vulnerable children, including aging out teens, to develop their skills and talents in awesome ways
- How B2B helped to create the foster care system in Mexico over the past few years
- B2B’s Trauma Informed Care training
- The importance of spiritual and emotional health of the kids
- The self-care of the workers at B2B
- And much more!
Rick and Phil also discuss the recent third trimester abortion legislation in the United States.
Links from the show:
Resources mentioned on the show: