In Episode 142, you will hear from Ruby Johnston, Co-Founder and Director of International Field Operations for Lamb International, and Executive Team Member for World Without Orphans (“WWO”), talking with Phil about:
- Ruby’s story to see how she got to be where she is today.
- The training work that Ruby does all around the world.
- Why the training her and her husband do more than 300 days a year is so important for all of us to know about.
- Why understanding the distinction between training and capacity building is so important.
- The WWO Road Map and how it can help all of us love OVC with excellence.
- How the orphan care movement has changed over the decades that Ruby has been working to equip OVC organizations.
- What Ruby believes are some of the biggest issues we are facing today in connection with the care of OVC and how we can address them with excellence.
- And so much more!
Links from the Show
- World Without Orphans (WWO)
- WWO Road Map
- Think Orphan Episode 100 (Curt Thompson)
- Think Orphan Episode 127 (Caroline Leaf)
Resources mentioned in the show: