In Episode 143, you will hear from Arthur C. Woods, Speaker, Teacher, and Writer, talking with Phil about:
- His incredible story and how he started working with teens from hard places
- How we can love teenage young adults who come from hard places
- Why discipleship and mentorship is so important in our work with teens and why it is important for us to know the difference between the two.
- How mentoring teens from hard and traumatic backgrounds differs from those not coming from trauma, and how we can mentor teens from hard places with excellence
- How we can build trust with teens who experienced trauma in their past
- His DVD Series and Podcast, “Trusting the God of the Gospel,” and how it can help teens truly know, trust, and love God
- Defining the terms, “Truth,” “Gospel,” and “God.”
- And so much more!
Links from the Show
- Arthur’s website – arthurcwoods.com
- “Trusting the God of the Gospel” Podcast https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/trusting-the-god-of-the-gospel/id1475869896
- “ReMoved” Video Series (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOeQUwdAjE0)
- CAFO OVC Essentials Course — https://cafo.org/give-serve/ovc-essentials/