In episode 180, you’ll hear from Aaron Blue who serves as the Thailand Director for The Charis Project. We talk with Aaron about the work that he and his team are undertaking in Mae Sot, Thailand to strengthen families and develop communities.
- Aaron introduces himself and how he got involved in orphan care (5:50)
- Answering the question, “if you were in a vulnerable situation, what would you pray for?” (17:50)
- The link between orphanages and human trafficking (22:48)
- How savings groups promote family strengthening (32:00)
- Using soccer as a tool to fight drug use and promote community resilience (37:49)
Resources and Links from the Show