This week we’re jumping into our first summer compilation episode and we’re learning from friends and colleagues throughout the world about leaving care. Nabs, Sinet, Grace and Tamrat give us first hand accounts of growing up in orphanages in the Global South. Beyond hearing their stories, they also provide insight for moving care forward. We’d encourage you to check out their respective organizations to learn more about care reform and pursuing family care in their respective countries.
- Nabs interview begins (1:42)
- Nabs talks about growing up in an orphanage (7:33)
- Sinet shares about growing up in an institution (17:51)
- Grace talks about the hard realities of life lived in an orphanage (22:29)
- Interview with Tamrat begins (40:53)
Resources and Links from the show