In this Conversation episode, we’re joined by nonprofit leaders Leslie Beasley (Miracle Foundation), Dave LeVan (Lifewater International), and Paige Shope (Yoked Partners). We’ll delve into how non-profit organizations are increasingly adopting for-profit strategies, blurring the lines between the two sectors. Our discussion will venture into valuable leadership insights from experienced leaders, strategies to creating an effective team and organizational culture, and how to lead in uncertain times.
- The differences between business and non-profit (14:58)
- More organizations operating like for-profit entities (19:00)
- Importance of clarity on impact (23:00)
- Lessons learned leading (32:00)
- Identifying where people will be most effective (42:00)
- Staying focused on your strengths as an organization (57:00)
- Best leadership advice (1:05:00)
Sojourn Studio empowers young women and moms on the Thailand-Myanmar border through dignified work as they handcraft beauty to rewrite stories and lift communities. Get shopping today and support families at the same time!
Resources and Links from the show